The Ronald-McDonald-as-Joker take is very creative.
It’s interesting that the ad appears in a Bluewater Productions comic and not a “major label,” like DC or Marvel. It begs these questions:
- Did DC or Marvel turn down the ad?
- Were the majors too expensive?
- Is Adam West secretly in league with PETA?
- Why would the Hamburglar break his M.O. and start stealing chickens? Is this a new wrinkle in his psychosis?
- Should Mayor McCheese put Officer BigMac on the case?
I may have to go to McHeadquarters to find out. Probably around lunchtime. Maybe I’ll sample some of the evidence as well. Just to see what I can find.