I kinda like this song. I didn’t so much at first, but it kind of grew on me. Like some television shows I know (and even some I don’t).
For example, I’ve never seen an episode of Lost.
I don’t say that out of pride, nor out of regret. It’s just a fact. I think the first season I wanted to get into it, but, for reasons unknown (though I think related to Jack Bauer) I never did.
However, I do not that the Season Premiere of the Final Season is a Big Deal (hence the capital letters), so for all the Lost-ies out there, I’ve developed a list:
5 Reasons Why Morrissey’s “Lost” is better than ABC’s “Lost”
- It’s shorter.
- You know what he’s talking about.
- You can buy the song and replay it for less than $1.
- You don’t have to pay attention to every detail while it’s on.
- Even a pasty Englishman like Morrissey’s better looking than this guy (though not by much)
Bonus (file under “More jokes that aren’t funny):
- It doesn’t have Joey from Friends. (Oh, wait, that’s left over from the 5 Reasons Morrissey’s “Lost” is better than the film adaptation of “Lost in Space.”)
- One features a plane crash, the other is a train wreck. (Oh, wait, that’s left over from the 5 Similarities between Morrissey’s “Lost” and ABC’s “Lost.”)
For the record, other similarities include references to “Jet trails” and “sand” … if that’s any consolation to anyone who’s stuck with this silliness this long …
plus, isn’t everybody lost but they’re pretending they’re not lost … Oh, lost …
OK, add your own.